We offer surfing courses for everyone and provide all the surf equipment that you will need to enjoy the waves and learn how to surf.
Learn to surf Rhossili Beach, Caswell Beach, Aberavon Beach and Fistral Beach, Newquay, Cornwall
How do I book?
1) First decide which location you would like to visit and surf with us. We operate near Swansea which is just off the M4 on the Gower Coast line, in addition we also operate in Newquay at Fistral beach
2) Simply contact us via the following web pages, 1) Swansea, Gower 2) Fistral beach and let us know what dates you are looking for, how many off you, what type of surfing session (1-2-1, school activity group, stag or hen etc) and any other information you may require such as places to stay, camp sites or price quote we will get back to you within 24 hours by email or phone.
3) Once we have agreed on your surfing day, session type, price we will direct you to the following surf shop site were you may be asked to pay a deposit or the full amount.
4) We will confirm the surf booking and send a PDF with surf course/safety information to you then put you in our surf calender.
5) Four to Five days prior(VIP) simply email or txt us to confirm time and meeting place stating which location you are surfing at: Fistral beach or Gower Coast and we will send you txt/email back with meeting information to you.
6) Bring a towel, warm clothing some money for lunch, any asthma pumps etc that you need (nb, if you are on medication/long term illness you will need to get permission off your GP) and most importantly a sense of humour..
7) You will be met by the GSD hut at Caswell Bay or in the car park opposite the worms head hotel in Rhossili village if surfing on Gower Coast. For surfing in Newquay we meet in the car park at North Fistral beach next to the new surfing centre which hosts showers, cafes and shops. Please see pictures of our vans so that you can find us; GSD surf vehicles
8) You will be handed a wetsuit which may need to be turned the right way around and when slipping into them please make sure the zip is always at the back. Then you will be handed a red GSD identity vest to place over the wetsuit for safety purposes.
9) The surf coaches will go through safety information of specific beach, surf conditions and other important safety tips to enhance your board riding development.
Here are some surf pictures of our customers enjoying the thrill of surfing and here is our surf video page on you tube, for more up to date information on surfing here in the UK why not join us on Facebook see you soon on a surf beach of your choice.
Happy Surfing Simon @ SurfGSD